Blackheads are small bumps that appear on the skin due to clogged hair follicles. Blackheads are a mild type of acne that usually form on the face but they can also be found on the following body parts; back, chest, shoulders, arms, neck.
WHAT CAUSE BLACKHEADS
The main cause of acne is hormonal changes in the body that cause excess oil to be produced in the pores. This is a natural process especially during puberty.
Some factors that can increase your chance of developing blackheads include ;
• Producing too much body oil.
• Taking certain drugs, such as cortiscosteroids, lithium or androgens.
• Undergoing hormonal changes that cause an increase in oil production during the teen years, during menstruation or while taking birth control pills.
• What you eat or drink can affect acne. Dairy products and food that increase blood sugar level such as carbohydrates may play a part in triggering acne.
SYMPTOMS OF BLACKHEADS
Blackheads are dark or black in color, which means it makes it easy to spot on skin. They are slightly raised, although they aren’t painful because they aren’t inflamed like pimples.
To prevent Blackheads, try tips such as;
• Wash your face when you get up, before bed and after sweat.
• Use alcohol-free skin product.
• Limit how many times you touch your face.
• Shampoo oily hair regularly.
• Avoid sun since since acne medicine can make your skin more sensitive to ultra violent rays
• Change pillowcase often.
Blackheads are one of the most common form of acne. Although people who have oily skin are more vulnerable to balckheads, anyone can get them. They appear most often in the T-zone of the face (forehead, nose and chin).
It may be tempting to try to pinch or push the black plug out, but this may cause unnecessary spot and other damages on your skin.
You can cure blackheads by the following ways;
1. CLEANSE WITH SALICYLIC ACID: Salicylic Acid is a popular over-the-counter ingredients in may skin cleanser. It breakdowns down dead skin cells and extra oil before they can clog your pores.
This acid may be harsh on some people’s skin, You might want to put it on every 3 days rather than daily, to see how your skin reacts.
2. SKIN BRUSH : A skin brush can help get rid of build up debris that contribute to acne, it can slow the sign of aging. You should always rehydrate your skin after using a skin brush.
3. USE OF CLAY MASK: Clay masks helps to draw oils and toxins out of the skins, which helps to unclogs pores. Clay masks are often considered must-have for oily skin.
Some clay masks also contain sulfur. Sulfur is another ingredients that works to breakdown the dead skin cells that make up blockheads.
4. USE OF CHARCOAL MASK:Like clay mask charcoal mask works deep in the skin to draw out oils and other impurities. Charcoal is thoughts to take these benefits up another notch.
5. CHEMICAL PEELS : A chemical peels is usually for people who wants to improve the appearance of sun damages and minor scars, but it may helps with certain type of acne. The procedure can unclog pores and start up new skin growth.
This treatment method may be especially helpful if you’re looking for all anti-aging benefits too.
A motivating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you ought to publish more about this topic, it may not be a taboo subject but typically people don’t talk about such issues. To the next! Many thanks!!
Israel-lady נערות ליווי
I was pretty pleased to discover this great site. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you book marked to look at new stuff on your web site.
thank you, we appreciate your kind gesture
מחפש דירות דיסקרטיות בקריות? המטפלות הכי חמות בעיר
I need to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you book-marked to look at new things you postÖ
I have recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers
Keep functioning ,remarkable job!