Blackheads are small bumps that appear on the skin due to clogged hair follicles. Blackheads are a mild type of acne that usually form on the face but they can also be found on the following body parts; back, chest, shoulders, arms, neck.
WHAT CAUSE BLACKHEADS
The main cause of acne is hormonal changes in the body that cause excess oil to be produced in the pores. This is a natural process especially during puberty.
Some factors that can increase your chance of developing blackheads include ;
• Producing too much body oil.
• Taking certain drugs, such as cortiscosteroids, lithium or androgens.
• Undergoing hormonal changes that cause an increase in oil production during the teen years, during menstruation or while taking birth control pills.
• What you eat or drink can affect acne. Dairy products and food that increase blood sugar level such as carbohydrates may play a part in triggering acne.
SYMPTOMS OF BLACKHEADS
Blackheads are dark or black in color, which means it makes it easy to spot on skin. They are slightly raised, although they aren’t painful because they aren’t inflamed like pimples.
To prevent Blackheads, try tips such as;
• Wash your face when you get up, before bed and after sweat.
• Use alcohol-free skin product.
• Limit how many times you touch your face.
• Shampoo oily hair regularly.
• Avoid sun since since acne medicine can make your skin more sensitive to ultra violent rays
• Change pillowcase often.
Blackheads are one of the most common form of acne. Although people who have oily skin are more vulnerable to balckheads, anyone can get them. They appear most often in the T-zone of the face (forehead, nose and chin).
It may be tempting to try to pinch or push the black plug out, but this may cause unnecessary spot and other damages on your skin.
You can cure blackheads by the following ways;
1. CLEANSE WITH SALICYLIC ACID: Salicylic Acid is a popular over-the-counter ingredients in may skin cleanser. It breakdowns down dead skin cells and extra oil before they can clog your pores.
This acid may be harsh on some people’s skin, You might want to put it on every 3 days rather than daily, to see how your skin reacts.
2. SKIN BRUSH : A skin brush can help get rid of build up debris that contribute to acne, it can slow the sign of aging. You should always rehydrate your skin after using a skin brush.
3. USE OF CLAY MASK: Clay masks helps to draw oils and toxins out of the skins, which helps to unclogs pores. Clay masks are often considered must-have for oily skin.
Some clay masks also contain sulfur. Sulfur is another ingredients that works to breakdown the dead skin cells that make up blockheads.
4. USE OF CHARCOAL MASK:Like clay mask charcoal mask works deep in the skin to draw out oils and other impurities. Charcoal is thoughts to take these benefits up another notch.
5. CHEMICAL PEELS : A chemical peels is usually for people who wants to improve the appearance of sun damages and minor scars, but it may helps with certain type of acne. The procedure can unclog pores and start up new skin growth.
This treatment method may be especially helpful if you’re looking for all anti-aging benefits too.